Stunning Torrens title terrace rarely offered to the market features a flexible floor plan that allows for formal / informal living and generous outdoor entertaining with picturesque waterview's and park outlook.
Set within a premium dress circle location and tailor made for an easy care lifestyle, this contemporary terrace in a boutique building of only 9 offers all the conveniences expected from today's modern families.
STANDOUT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Oversize main bedroom with custom built-in robe's, ensuite and balcony
- Double sized second and third bedroom's with built-in robes and balconies
- Sunken lounge with separate dining and travertine tiling throughout
- Spacious, light filled family room
- Custom built, imported designer kitchen with first class appliances
- Stylish bathroom's with separate bath / spa, floor to ceiling marble tiling and bench tops
- Generous east to enjoy courtyard with limestone paving park & water views.
- Internal access to a remote double lock up garage
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
Residents and their guests enjoy all the resort facilities on offer including five pools, two championship size tennis courts, sauna, gym with all other amenities nearby and include foreshore parks, local village shopping, City transport via bus and River Cat ferry services, quality local schools, cafes, restaurants and popular clubs.
A truly fabulous opportunity to secure a stunning residence in one of Sydney's most tightly held and uniquely placed communities.
Council: $430.00 P/Q approximately.
Water: $171.96 P/Q approximately.
Contributions: $906.85 P/Q approximately.
Basement Level: 89 SQM approximately.
First Level : 83.2 SQM approximately.
Courtyard: 29.7 SQM approximately.
Second Level : 77.4 SQM approximately.
Balconies: 12.1 SQM approximately.
Total Area: 291.4 SQM approximately.
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information provided does not constitute any representation by Abbotsford Cove Real Estate P/L, real estate agent or the vendors. Purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.