Set against an inspired, never-to-be-obstructed backdrop of the Parramatta River and Abbotsford Cove Foreshore Park, this stunning Torrens title terrace spread over 4 levels &
rarely offered to the market features a flexible floor plan that allows for formal / informal living , generous outdoor entertaining with picturesque waterview's and parkside
Set within a premium dress circle location and tailor made for an easy care lifestyle, this contemporary terrace in a boutique building of only 8 offers all the conveniences
expected from today's modern families.
STANDOUT FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Oversize main bedroom with walk-in robe's, ensuite with marble finishes + spa bath
• Double, second and third bedroom's with built-in robes
• Separate lounge/dining with solid timber flooring and floor to ceiling glass doors
• Spacious, light filled loft offers flexible options & configurations
• Galley kitchen with granite tops leading to the outdoor terrace
• Stylish bathroom's with separate bath / spa & marble tiling throughout.
• Generous easy to enjoy courtyard with a unique park & water views.
• Internal access to a massive 3 car lock up garage plus ample storage.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
Residents and their guests enjoy all the resort facilities on offer including five pools, two championship size tennis courts, sauna, gym with all other amenities nearby and include foreshore parks, local village shopping, City transport via bus and River Cat ferry services, quality local schools, cafes, restaurants and popular clubs.
A truly fabulous opportunity to secure a stunning residence in one of Sydney's most tightly held and uniquely placed communities.
Land Area: 179 SQM ( approximately )
Total Internal Area: 283 SQM ( approximately )
Courtyard Area 36 SQM ( approximately )
Community Contributions: $1,533.34 P/Q ( approximately )
Council Rates: $430.00 P/Q ( approximately )
Water Rates: $172.07 P/Q ( approximately )